Sony Cyber-shot RX10 IV
- Why should you buy this: 24-600mm zoom, fast performance
- The best non-interchangable lens camera
- Sony Cyber-Shot RX10 IV
- The Sony RX10 IV crams so much tech and performance into a compact package that we can recommend it to almost anyone, if you have the cash.
- $1,698.00 from B&H
- $1,698.00 from Adorama
- Who’s it for: Nature and travel photographers.
- How much will it cost: $1,700
- Why we picked the Sony Cyber-shot RX10 IV:
Well look at that, another Sony RX camera. The RX10 is the long-zoom compatriot to the RX100, and the Mark IV is the latest model. It is built around the same 20MP, 1-inch-type “stacked” sensor as the RX100 V and offers similar performance, including 24fps burst shooting, 4K video, and even faster autofocus performance at 0.03 seconds. If the RX100 V is the best point-and-shoot camera that can fit in your pocket, the RX10 IV is the best point-and-shoot camera that can’t — it’s more capable, but less portable.