3 Nikon D7100 24.1 MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 Auto Focus-S DX VR ED Nikkor Lens
- 24MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- 51-point AF system (15 cross type) with 3D tracking and 3D matrix metering
- 6 frames per second continuous shooting
- ISO 100-6400, expandable to 25600
- 3.2″ LCD with 1,229,000 dots
- 1080 (60, 50, 25, 24 fps) and 720 (60, 50 fps) HD video (H.264/MPEG-4)
- New ‘spot white balance’ feature lets you select an area of the scene to reference
- Wi-Fi (for sharing and remote camera control) and GPS compatible (sold separately)
- 12- and 14-bit Raw shooting
- Dual SD card slots
- 100% viewfinder
- List price: $799.95 Buy this DSLR camera on Amazon
Unleash the power of Nikon’s DX-format HD-SLR system.
Meet the new flagship of Nikon’s outstanding DX-format HD-SLR line-up: the D7100. Incorporating recent advancements in HD-SLR technology, the D7100 brings a thrilling new level of image quality, speed, connectivity and creative capabilities—a specially designed 24.1-megapixel DX-format image sensor, superior low-light performance, ultra-precise autofocus and metering, advanced video recording features, built-in HDR, mobile connectivity and much, much more. Pair it with any of Nikon’s superb NIKKOR DX- and FX-format lenses, versatile Speedlights and accessories, and the D7100 will be the centerpiece of your creativity for years to come.