We asked our friends over at The Hike House and some of our avid hikers on staff to give us their picks for the best Sedona hikes. We compiled a comprehensive list of these 10 best Sedona hikes that you definitely shouldn’t miss. Whether you’re a hiking novice or an expert trailblazer, our round-up will help you plan idyllic trail time during your next Sedona adventure.
1 Brins Mesa
Beneath the highest structure in Sedona, Wilson Mountain, lies an exquisite trail that takes you up 500 feet to a mesa overlooking Mormon Canyon and Soliders Pass. If you are looking to add to your adventure, then consider going right at the top of the mesa (see “Side Trail” on map) for an additional 1.0 mile and 400 feet elevation or connecting to the Soldiers Pass Trail. For those looking for an even longer adventure then take Brins Mesa Trail out to FR 152 (Vultee Arch Road), connect to Chuck Wagon Trail then over to Devil’s Bridge for a 5.7 mile (one way)/11.4 mile (round trip).
- Hiking Distance: One-Way: 1.5 mi | Total: 3.0 mi
- Trail Difficulty: Moderate
- Elevation Min/Max: 4525 to 5056 ft
- Hiking Time: One Way: 1.0 hr | Total: 2.0 hrs
- Trailhead GPS Coordinates: 34°54.461’ N, 111°84.906’ W
- Parking at Trail: 30 spaces